The Executive Advisory Committee is a third party panel of community experts or consultants, who provide advice, insight, and perspective for the:
- Expanding quality and quantity of programs and services throughout the state,
- Maximizing participation and awareness of programming throughout the state,
- Utilization of individual experiences through the variety of skills and knowledge of committee members throughout the state.
- Sandra Taylor-Sawyer - Chair, Clovis, - Director, Small Business Development Center, City Commissioner, District 2
- Dr. Wanda Padilla - Vice Chair, Santa Fe, - Co-Owner Padilla Industries, Inc.
- Dr. Bobbie Green, Ed.D - Associate Professor - New Mexico State University, Las Cruces
- Doris Jackson, Albuquerque, - Retired APS Educator
- Jonathan Johnson, Rio Rancho, - Business Analyst, Intel Corp. Global Operations Support
- Pastor Neil Johnson, Farmington, - Community Liasion / Advocate to the Mayor
- Ralph Mims, Village of Los Lunas, - Economic Development Manager
- Crystal Mullins, Carlsbad, Nurse
- Curtis Rosemond, Las Cruces, - CR Productions, President, Dona Ana County NAACP
- Dr. Jack Taylor, ABQ, Retired, University Professor
- Helen Houston, President Hobbs Black Chamber of Commerce
- Marjorie Germaine, ABQ NM Taxation & Revenue Department
- Delmus Gillis, Clovis, Pastor Bethlehem Baptist Church
- Marilyn Smith, ABQ, Kirtland A.F.B
The following advisory positions are vacant and needing representation; Roswell, Belen, Artesia, Deming, Lovington, Gallup, Portales, Corrales, Rio Rancho, Carlsbad, Taos, and Alamogordo. Contact Executive Director Yvette Kaufman-Bell @ (505) 383-6221 for more information.