This team is comprised of members who represent for-profit, non-profit, corporations, private and government entities. The focus is on job creation, job opportunities, and the building up of the community. Career Fairs, seminars and workshops include topics such as how to obtain government contracts, how to start, grow and maintain a business, where and how to obtain funding, and job announcements.
- Ralph Mims, Chairperson – Economic Development Manager, Village of Los Lunas
- Shaina Saint-Lôt– Economic Outreach Coordinator, OAAA, Albuquerque
- Audrey Carter – Sales Associate, Dillard’s Dept Store, Albuquerque
- Michael McNair – President, NM Black Chamber of Commerce, Albuquerque
- Clarence Smith – Chief Operations Director, State Treasurer’s Office, Santa Fe
- Sandra Taylor-Sawyer – President, Clovis Chamber of Commerce